welcome to catclub

JOIN OUR CLUB

Whiskas Cat Club is a place to share your love for your cat, get great advice and also have some fun. Find out more.

Join the cat club
Gray cat
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Rehoming my Cat :( Options
Monica and Bailey
#1 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 11:49:13 PM

About 2 years ago my husband and I seperated and at that point I had to give up my beautiful cat Bailey. One of my neigbours decided to adopt him. But since she has moved to the city and Bailey is miserable. She won't let him out in fear he will be hit by a car. Si she has decided to give him up to the RSPCA. Being deaf, I can imagine he doesn't have much a chance. I can't have him where I am (I have tried everything) and at a loss of what to do. Rescue agencies only rescue from pounds, none of mt friends or family will take him. Any suggestions??
Louise and Harry
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2011 3:18:39 AM

We already have 3 cats & a dog so I'm sorry I can't help you. I do hope you find a taker. Your cat is so pretty - why not put its photo on facebook
Amanda and Tyson
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:51:22 AM

Hi, I just had a look at Bailey's photo and I have to say thats one good looking cat!!
If you are still having trouble finding a home for Bailey, I might be able to help. I would love to adopt your cat, however I am in Adelaide. We do have private resuce groups here that might be able to help you or give you some options.
barbara and sweetie
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2012 1:13:38 PM

can we get an update on bailey ? is he still at the rspca?